Field Player / Goalie
Advanced Girls’ Summer Camp
at Athletes in Action, Xenia, Oh
July 14 & 16, 2020
– We have 100% intention to have camps this summer!
– We want you to know that we have the following policies in place for you assurance and peace of mind:
We guarantee that our Advanced Summer Camp will provide the following:
This camp will provide an atmosphere where the two primary objectives are: Advanced Lacrosse Instruction and Having Fun. We want this camp to grow your child’s passion for lacrosse. The National 5v5 Lacrosse Advanced camp is open to girls, ages 7-17!
Who: Female Lacrosse Players Ages 7-17.
When: July 14-16 at Athletes in Action, Xenia Ohio, first class facility with lighted turf fields and a safe and secure campus.
Fees: Only $145 per player if registered by July 4. $155 after July 4 (Discounts available for Siblings, 4 or more from the same team).
- College Coaches from Earlham, Ohio Wesleyan and others.
- Position Specific Training – Improving the skills they use most
- Goalies will have specialized training every day.
- Fun and Safe Lacrosse Environment
- Professional Instruction – all instructors are college coaches, high school coaches, and college lacrosse players.
- Free Lacrosse shirt
- First Class fields and facilities
TYPICAL DAILY SCHEDULE:
- Warm-up/Stretching/Preview the Day
- Individual Skills (Stick Work)
- Daily Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Daily Tactical Skill Instruction using Fun Games and Drills
- Team Games and Review the Day
Dayton Camp will be held at Athletes in Action in Xenia, OH on 7/14 & 7/16 from 6:30-8:15pm.